CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

So Bren, I'm going try this Bloggin' thing

Well Brenda and Laura didn't know who had left the message on Laura's blog about her dad...it was me! But I really don't know what I'm doing!!!

I guess this could be considered an online journal that everyone can read...so it really isn't something that you may not want to write about if you or I feel a need to keep it private! I really like reading about the girls life and what is going on with them...so entertaining and insightful at times. Maybe I will set a time to write about whatever is on my mind and that I feel a need to vent and won't be afraid to share. As Yoda would say: "Do or Do Not; you can not try!"

So I will Do...but just not sure when!

1 comments:

Bren said...

Look mama I am commenting on your blog!! Yeah! I published the blog for you...call me if you can't figure out how to do more! Love You Brenda