CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Day 2009


Well, I'm trying to do better at this blog thing so here are some pictures I took of Jenilyn, Jorden and Kayla (Uncle Stevie) didn't want to be included!!! Oh and of course I had to get a semi good shot of Izzy! She just doesn't stay still long enough for a good shot! I have had a very long weekend-Saturday was Kayla's 8th birthday and we had the guys leave so she could have an all girl party...well one of the girls that was invited brought here family (mom, sister and BROTHER...oh no a BOY!) So then after everyone left and the guys got home we played some HANNAH MONTANA Guitar Video Game (like Guitar Hero). Well, before we knew it, it was already after 7pm...Al and Jenilyn had taken naps! So now we had to have dinner, Kayla wanted to have pizza so we got that going and then after eating (8:30 or so) Kayla went in her room to play HM again and Jenilyn went back to bed! Al, Steve, Jorden and I sat down to watch "Yes Man" good movie but need to be careful with one scene! AND THEN...oh no I still haven't hemmed Kayla's Easter dress!!! oh no...still haven't finished preparing my primary lesson (no just substituding)...can't keep my eyes open so I went to bed and got up early...6am (alarm set for 5:30). Okay so moving on...I will close with this thought...I can't wait until it is quite in here again! I really wish those hearing things really worked cuz this tv is soooo loud that we can hear it from the street!!! Good-nite
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: